Monterey Hills, CA 90042
Republican National Committee
National Republican Congressional Committee
(323) 695-0931 email@example.com
• Member of Republican National Community (RNC) and PRESIDENTIAL ADVISORY BOARD - 2017
2015 Donald Trump Supporter, for rally of major crowd about Veterans
for strong America, on September 15, 2015. USS IOWA Port of Los Angeles, California.
• Phone bank volunteer work in support of the House and Senate Nationwide race, which made me a Charter Member in the victory of 2014.
• Volunteer, Neighborhood Leader, Pasadena Republican Headquarters July - November 2008
• Support Leaders and Candidates for presidential race; the grassroots for: George Bush, during the election of 2006, John McCain in 2008.
• Helped more than 17,000 voters in the 2012 primary and presidential election; organized the team in support of Mitt Romney such as rallies in LA and Orange County, and rallied more support of momentum for Republican Party.
• I was one of the Campaign organizers for Stephen Smith and Tony Strickland, both running for US Congress, in LA County and Ventura County for the get-out-the-vote organized movement. Organized the voters’ in house parties etc.
• Team Leader, Precinct Captain, California during Primary and Presidential 2008 Campaigns
• Supporter in 2008 for the George W. Bush Campaign in California for voter registration as a major campaigner to motivate new citizens to register to vote in the state of California.
FUND RAISING AND SUPPORT:
• Fundraiser for the Republican campaigns and some local incumbents reelected in districts.
• Offered financial support to Police Support Youth Programs to aid in drug programs with the LAPD.
OTHER NONPROFIT WORK:
• Member of the Board of Directors, Elected two terms Vice-President of Marshall Villas Homeowner’s Association, who fight and brought GOP conservativism culture and voters register recognition in our local neighborhood.
• Founder and Administrator of “American Institute IDPF ”.
· Founder and CEO of Mario & Suzanne University.
EDUCATION and POLITICAL TRAINING:
• Studied and Trained in LA County GOP’s Platform, Meetings.
• Assisted major Political tours in the US Capitol, Office of Speaker of the House, Paul Ryan
• Knowledge of Political Science, one semester program in American Government at Pasadena City College.
• Very knowledgeable in international policies, trades/business, financial and accounting management, BS in Physics Sciences, Masters in Computer Science Information Systems.
• Author of two books.
• State of California Republican Party (CAGOP), Delegate, for four Conventions (2008, 2012, 2015, 2017).
• RNC – As above in 2014, Certificate of Life Member order of Merit, Signed by John Boehner - Speaker of the house, Reince Priebus - Chairman and Mitch McConnell - Republican majority leader.
• Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States – Certificate of Appreciation for faithful support of America’s deserving veterans and their families.
• Advisor Council for the aviation safety program.
Wounded Veteran Eagle UAS (501c3) at Blackbird Aerial Technologies .